Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Guten Tag lieber Gast, um »forum.micro-roadster.de« vollständig mit allen Funktionen nutzen zu können, solltest Du dich erst registrieren. Benutze zur Registrierung bitte das Registrierungsformular. Falls Du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst Du dich hier anmelden.

nagel

Jungspund

• »nagel« ist männlich
  • »nagel« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Land: Netherlands

Copen-Modell (1): 1.3 l (Linkslenker/LHD)

Copen-Modell (2): (noch) keinen / none (yet)

• Private Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 30. Juni 2020, 11:16

Vorstellung durrch Nagel

I live in the Netherlands and recently I bought a Copen from 2008 with 35.000 km. I have yet 2 other cars, a Mercedes A 250 Sport and a Renault Megane R26.R (only 4 in the Netherlands). Actually I bought the Copen for my daugther, but it is such a nice little car, that I use him as much as she does. Eine Auspuff Frage, has anyone experience with the HKS Legomax (31021-AD002) exhaust?
Maybe in the future I shall participate to an international Copen meeting/journey, like ever in the past in the Netherlands/Egmond. I saw that the Berlin meetingd id not go through (corona?). So long, Ger

André

Haudegen

• »André« ist männlich

Land: Deutschland

Copen-Modell (1): (noch) keinen / none (yet)

Copen-Modell (2): (noch) keinen / none (yet)

• Private Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 30. Juni 2020, 14:14

I saw that the Berlin meetingd id not go through (corona?)

Yes that's right.

First of all a warm welcome here in our forum.

The meeting will be rescheduled at the same location next year. You can find more detailed information here on the corresponding pages.

Until then, I wish you and your daughter a lot of fun with the little one.
LG aus der Muddastadt
André

"Elektrisch fahre ich nur auf dem Rummel."